IP & Legal Filings (hereinafter referred to as “IPLF”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) having an office at S-378, 1st floor, Panchsheel Park, New Delhi, Delhi-110017, India, operates the website located at https://www.ipandlegalfilings.com/ (“Website”).
In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires, any references to recitals, clauses, and sub-clauses are to recitals, clauses and sub-clauses of this Agreement; headings are inserted for ease of reference only and are not to be used to define, interpret, modify, limit, or construe the meaning, scope or intent of this Agreement and any provisions therein; references to the singular number shall include references to the plural number and vice versa; words denoting one gender include all genders; any reference in this Agreement to a statutory provision includes that provision and any regulation made in pursuance thereof, as from time to time modified or re-enacted, whether before or after the date of this Agreement; and any reference to a time limit in this Agreement means the time limit set out in the relevant clause or sub-clause or such other time limit which may be mutually agreed by the parties in writing.
USE OF WEBSITE
By using and accessing the Website you represent and warrant to us that:
- You have the right, authority, and capacity to use the Website, and agree to and abide by this Agreement
- The use and access of the Website and all the content posted on the Website by you is solely for your own private use
- You will not reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information obtained from us or by the use of the Website in any manner whatsoever;
- Your use of the Website shall not violate any applicable laws and regulatory requirements currently in force relating to your use of this website
- You shall not in any manner whatsoever, use this Website to disperse any information and data which is not in consonance with the applicable laws and regulatory requirements currently in force
- You shall not in any manner whatsoever advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of this website and/or benefit commercially from website content.
- You agree not to send unsolicited emails for purposes including without limitations advertising, general market research, or illegal/immoral purposes to the email addresses as provided on the Website as the same have been provided for the purpose of availing the services provided by us. Any unsolicited e-mail to us will not be considered confidential, may be disclosed to others, may not receive a response, and would not create a lawyer-client relationship with us
- You agree not to publish any information or personal data relating to a third party in your material provided through the Website
The users of the Website are strictly prohibited from doing the following acts:
- Violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website;
- Transmitting any information, through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provisions of the use of Website;
- Intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false, or inaccurate information;
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- Framing or hotlinking or deep linking any of the Content posted on our Website;
- Copying or plagiarizing in any manner any of the Content or information available on the Website
THIRD-PARTY LINKS AND CONTENT
The Website may have links to third-party websites or resources, where said third party may include individuals and entities affiliated with us. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the accuracy of any content posted on such third-party websites or resources, products, services, and other information available on the third-party website. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by us of such websites or resources or the Content, products, services, and other information available from such websites or resources. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
We provide no express or inferred representation or warranty (whether statutory or otherwise) in respect of this website or its content thereof; including, without limitation, as to their condition, reasonable quality, performance, fitness, accuracy for purpose, or that it is up to date, and all such representations and warranties are excluded, except to the degree that such exclusion would be prohibited by law
In case of any specific question pertaining to its legality, kindly address it to one of our lawyers. This site is solely for the purpose of providing information, rather than advertising. Nothing on this site constitutes a binding offer to give any legal advice or perform any other service in any jurisdiction. Nor does any person accessing, or acting on, our website content of itself imply any duty of care being assumed in any jurisdiction on the part of IPLF toward such person, or any other duty of the kind owed by a law firm to its clients. We disclaim all liability accordingly.
AVAILABILITY OF WEBSITE
We take all reasonable care to ensure the availability of our Website 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. However, the Website may become temporarily unavailable due to planned and unplanned maintenance, brought about by server or other technical issues, or for reasons beyond our control. WE DO NOT WARRANT uninterrupted access to the Website or any linked website or application.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Intellectual Property Rights vested in the content available on the Website are entirely owned by us (or our suppliers or third parties who have granted us permission to reproduce their material on this website)
You represent and warrant not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any materials or enforce limitations on use of the Website or the materials therein in furtherance of the protection of our Intellectual Property Rights.
You shall not distribute or use for commercial purpose any information or content belonging to us, Third Parties, available on the Website and you shall not modify, copy, frame, cache, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display, or otherwise use any portion of the content available on the Website, however, you may use the content and information available on the Website solely for your personal and non-commercial use.
Whereby any content is submitted by you as an article or for a blog or in furtherance of the requirement by the associated of IPLF, you hereby agree to grant IPLF and its associates and counsels a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, unlimited, sub-licensable license to reproduce, adapt, distribute, publicly perform, communicate to the public, publicly display, and use the article and/or content for commercial or non-commercial purposes. You agree and understand that the license granted includes all intellectual property rights such as copyrights, trademark rights, publicity rights, privacy rights, patent rights, design rights, and so on that form part of the submission made by you, and You agree to expressly grant IPLF and its associates and counsels the right to use your name, likeness, and identity as part of the article/content or for other purposes related to it. You understand and agree that we may assign or transfer this license to a third party or grant rights assigned under it to third parties.
NOTICE TO TAKE DOWN CONTENT
Whereby any comment or post on any of the articles, blogs, or content published on the Website causes any inconvenience or violates the rights of any person, the same may be brought to our notice by sending out an e-mail inclusive of the link of the said article/blog/content along with the explanation of the reasons for a takedown. The e-mail can be sent at email@example.com. IPLF may take down the content in concern upon conducting due diligence and preliminary review of the same.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless us including, independent contractors, service providers, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives, and each of their respective partners, officers, and employees, from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from or related to:
- Your access to or use of the Website; or
- You violating any rights of another person/entity, including infringement of their intellectual property rights; or
- Your conduct in connection with the Website.
- Electronic Contracting: Your affirmative act of using and accessing the Website constitutes your electronic signature to this Agreement, making the terms of this Agreement binding upon you.
- Force Majeure: We shall not be liable to the User or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control on account of Force Majeure Events where Force Majeure Events include fire, earthquake, flood, tsunami, epidemic, pandemic, strike, lockout, labor controversy, riot, civil disturbance, war, civil commotion, acts of God, failure or delay of any transportation agency, laboratory, or any other furnisher of essential supplies, equipment, or other facilities’ omissions or acts of public authorities that prevent or delay the performance of an obligation relating to the acts of public authorities, including changes in law, regulations, or the policies of the Government or other regulatory authority acts which are beyond the control of either Party, or any other reasons which cannot be reasonably forecasted or provided against, and which cannot be predicted by men of ordinary prudence.
- Breaches Of These Terms And Conditions: If you breach any of these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as deemed appropriate to deal with the breach, including seeking of legal remedy, suspending your use, access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking electronic devices using your IP address from accessing, using and testing the Website and/or contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website.
- Severability: If any provision or term of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, then this Agreement will be deemed amended to the extent necessary to render the otherwise unenforceable provision, and the rest of the Agreement, valid and enforceable.
- Amendments, Modifications: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website and/or services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Remedies: If either party to this Agreement breaches any provision of this Agreement relating to Confidential Information or intellectual property rights, there may not be an adequate remedy available solely at law; therefore, an injunction, specific performance, or other forms of equitable relief or monetary damages or any combination thereof may be sought by the injured party to this Agreement.
- Waiver: No failure or delay by the injured party to this Agreement in exercising any right, power or privilege hereunder shall operate as a waiver thereof, nor shall any single or partial exercise thereof preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any right, power or privilege hereunder at law or equity.
- Relationship Between The Parties: Nothing in this Agreement shall deem to constitute a partnership between us and you and it is hereby understood and agreed that each Party is an independent contractor and is not a legal representative, partner, or agent of the other Party. Neither Party shall have any right, power or authority, whether express or implied, to create any obligation on behalf of the other Party.
Any dispute or claim between you and IPLF arising out of or in connection with this website or its subject matter (whether allegedly contractual or non-contractual disputes and claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. You hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts for the purpose of any such dispute or claim.